Halloween is right around the corner! What are you going to be? I wanted to be a little bit creepy (but not too creepy) when I went to Disneyland this year so I decided to be Wednesday Addams. I even brought a headless Cinderella doll...too far? One of my friends even went as Morticia Addams . I even added a picture of us on Space Mountain. We had so much fun. (Hehe) Hope you like it!
How to be Wednesday:
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Create two ponytails from the parted hair and put a hair tie around them.
3. Braid each pony tail and put a hair tie at the end of each!
1. Get a white powder and white face paint. (I recommend using the white face paint and powder in place of your foundation/powder). Note: You don't want to have a white face, just a really pale looking one.
2. Add top liquid eyeliner and mascara. Don't put too much on because you're supposed to be a youngin.
3. Put some of the white powder on your lips.
4. Add very little dark blush to your cheeks.
5. Darken eyebrows with dark eyeshadow.
It's truly up to you. Wednesday carries around a beheaded Marie Antoinette doll, but since I was going to Disney, I thought it would be funny (and creepy) if I had a Cinderella barbie with no head.
Hope this helps sparks some ideas for you guys! I'm going to try to do one more costume idea 🙂