1. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - I like to put a primer on before my makeup because it helps it go on super smooth! Use it after you put on your moisturizer and before your foundation (or in my case tinted moisturizer).
2. - I am a big fan of tinted moisturizer because it's light, hydrates my skin, and still manages to have good coverage. It rocks, man. It also has SPF 30 which is awesome because you really want to keep your skin protected!
4. - I really like this palette because it has all the neutrals I would ever need (I don't wear much eyeshadow!). I like to take the third one from the right and put it on the outside of my lids using a blending brush.
5. - This is the greatest thing EVER. I love liquid eyeliner, but I have a super shaky hand. I love this kind because it is like a marker. It makes it super easy to use!! I like to put it just on the top lid!
6. BADgal Lash Mascara - This mascara rocks because it makes my lashes long, full, and butterfly like. I like to put a few coats on my top lashes. I like to put it on my bottom lashes as well! I feel like it makes my eyes look bigger (not that I need it...I've got big bug eyes!), but don't put too much... just a little touch!
7. (Deep Throat) - Blush is probably my favorite part of makeup. I save the best for last! I use an angled blush brush and put it on my cheekbones. I also like to put a little on my lips too...is that weird? Haha
8. (Laguna) - I really love being pale, but sometimes I like to take my big powder brush and line my face with it. I do like a big circle around my the outside of my face very lightly though (if that makes sense haha). It contours my face!
9. Revlon 720 - Fire & Ice - This is hands down the greatest RED lipstick in the world. It's interesting because all the fancy brands dry up my lips like the Sahara desert. This Revlon kind (FROM CVS!!) never dries out my lips and the color is always on point. It's the perfect shade of red, and I swear the best one I've ever found.
10. - I've never been super skilled at filling in my eyebrows, but I love when makeup artists do it on me. I recently bought this kit, and it's great for people like me who have no idea what they are doing. It gives you everything you need to make your eyebrows look grand!
Hope you guys like some of these items!!