1. Sleeping in my own bed (with a sign over it that says my name and is slightly embarrassing.... no one else? Just me? Oh ok.)
2. The food. For some reason, holiday food is always the best food, but I swear there are sleeping pills in it.
3. Running into people you haven't seen since high school and looking like you just got run over by a bus.
4. Older people saying "Oh my goodness! You've grown up so much! Do you remember me? I met you when you were a little tiny baby!!" ...No I don't.
5. THE CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP! THE CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP! PRETTY LIGHTS! THE CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP!
6. Playing the "avoid Starbucks, Target, and Olive Garden" game for fear of running into someone you know.
7. Catching up with old friends and figuring out who's pregnant, married, fat, or all of the above. And, then questioning everything I'm doing in my life.
8. Having family members tell embarrassing stories about you when you were little (which they tend to get more and more exaggerated every year).
9. Starbucks has red cups so nothing else matters.
10. Spending time with the people that made you who you are today.