i flew to salt lake city to atlanta to pensacola drove an hour and ended up at the best festival ever in gulf shores, alabama.
i'm a wannabe penny lane and have been wandering to all the festivals and shows i can since i was 15.
but, hangout fest has hands down become one of my favorites.
here's 5 reasons why:
1. i got to see some of my favorite artists with some of my favorite gals on the mf beach.
i danced in the sand to fetty wap, panic, & haim.
2. there wasn't much service. i was forced to unplug and live and experience everything without distractions.
but, i still managed to get some bomb pics.
3. there were hot tubs by main stage aka i watched florence & the machine from a hot tub?!
4. our room was literally in the festival. i woke up to dj's playing the harlem shake
& sat on my balcony to watch ellie goulding.
5. (most importantly) it was filled with good people. everyone was so incredibly kind
and truly there just to hear music & hang. (which was so refreshing)
hangout fest, i am madly in love with you.
+ i cannot wait to be with you again next year.
follow us on snap:
sasofficial (to follow sas adventures)
babequest (to follow all the ladies in these pics adventures)